2. The data we collect about you We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows: Identity Data, Contact Data, Technical Data, Usage Data, and Marketing and Communications Data.
3. How we use your personal data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data to provide and improve our services, to manage our relationship with you, to enable you to partake in a competition or complete a survey, for data analysis, and to recommend products that may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your data We may share your personal data with internal third parties, external third parties, and specific third parties. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
5. Data security We have implemented measures to secure your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
6. Data retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your legal rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.